What is the Composition of Blood?


Blood is the essential liquid in humans since it carries oxygen to different parts of the body. The composition of blood is plasma and formed elements. The formed elements are leukocytes, erythrocytes and platelets.

Source:
http://healthguidesdaily.com

Photo Credit
image link

More info about this topic

What is the Composition of Blood?

Blood is composed of 55% plasma and blood cells make up 45%. The human had 5 liters of blood in the body. Blood is dense and more viscious than water….more

What describes the composition of the lithosphere?

The lithosphere is composed of igneous, metamorphic, and sedimentary rock….more

What describes body composition?

the percentage of your body weight that is muscle, bone or fat. Too much fat can lead to obesity while rugby players weighing 19 stone are not necessarily overweight as a larger percentage…more

how to describe the chemical composition of plants including percent of dry weight as water?

1. Describe the percentage of water in plants. Water can make up 85 percent of the weight of leaves. This means 15 percent of the leaf is dry weight made of plant fiber. Some plants…more

This entry was posted in Others.